Musical River Kunhar






The enchanting music that pierced inside my body as I approached the River side, was so fascinating that I lost the track of where I was and what I was doing, our whole pack whooping around became a mare background mumbles.

I walked far away from the worldly noises and endorsed the calmness of the huge mountains and the dancing river gushing by.

The flock of sheep running here and there adding a drumming sound to the atmosphere little twinkling bells ringing by their necks increased the music to the surroundings with more soothing effects.

I closed my eyes and took in the nature that Almighty Allah has provided us in this beautiful world.

A moment of silence,  reminded me the fact that Allah has created this world long time ago for us to praise him not to create chaos and produce darkness around it.

Think for a minute long and you'll laugh at yourself for being so ungrateful.

We still have lots of time. Time until our death takes us away from this examination hall.

We have to start working hard to create peace and prosperity to pass Allah's test it's the only way to become His loved ones.

And the best way is to discuss goodness and eliminate badness from each and every word we speak.

Talk about good stuff and automatically bad will fadefade away.

That's my suggestion I hope you got my message loud and clear.

Read my first novel Hunger, A thrilling suspense.

Click here




Comments

  1. Wow, really impressed with your writings Ma'am, keep it going. To be honest, you know how to make your writings feel the reader AS YOU WANT. Keep it up and I am publishing it to my wall as well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Golla Ganda

Hot Chillas